Stock analysts at William Blair initiated coverage on shares of Sitime (NASDAQ:SITM) in a report issued on Tuesday. The brokerage set a Outperform rating on the Computer and Technology stock. A price-to-earnings ratio of #N/A and a beta of #N/A. Sitime has a twelve month low $15.42 of and a twelve month high of $50.43.
Shares of Sitime traded up $2.63 on Tuesday, reaching $47.41. 164750 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 183755. Shares of Sitime closed trading at $47.41 on Tuesday mid-day. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$32.01 and its 200 day moving average is .Sitime has a 12 month low of $44.82 and a 12 month high of $50.43. While on yearly highs and lows, Sitime’s today has traded high as $48.07 and has touched $44.82 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Sitime Earnings and What to expect:
Sitime last announced its earnings results on May 6th, 2020. The reported ($0.14) EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.36) by $0.22. The business had revenue of $21.74 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $20.47 million. Sitime has generated ($0.63) earnings per share over the last year. Sitime has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Sitime are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($1.02) to ($0.19) per share. The P/E ratio of Sitime is -71.71, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Sitime is -71.71, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.80%
- On 6/16/2020 Major Shareholder Corp Megachips Sell 2,500,000 at average share price of $32.00 which equates to $80,000,000.00 in money value.
- On 6/5/2020 Insider Lionel Bonnot Sell 1,678 at average price of $35.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/1/2020 Insider Lionel Bonnot Sell 2,700 at average price of $29.40 with total value of : $79,380.00
Analyt at William Blair other ratings :
Latest rating for Sitime by other brokers:
- 6/29/2020 – Lattice Semiconductor had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 6/29/2020 – HD Supply had its “hold” rating re-affirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 6/25/2020 – Autolus Therapeutics had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 6/26/2020 – Zogenix had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at William Blair.
Sitime (NASDAQ:SITM) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $46.04 And 5 day price change is -$3.23 (-6.72%) with average volume for 5 day average is 110,061. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $41.37 and 20 day price change is $12.86 (40.24%) and average 20 day moving volume is 210,335. 50 day moving average is $32.01 and 50 day price change is $25.97 ( 137.77%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 127,712. 200 day moving average is and 200 day price change is () and with average volume for 200 days is : .
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING