AeroVironment stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. AeroVironment Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Strong-Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of AeroVironment traded up $1.30 on Monday, reaching $78.32. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 273594. Shares of AeroVironment ended Monday on at $78.32. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $66.02 and its 200 day moving average is $61.98.AeroVironment has a 12 month low of $77.00 and a 12 month high of $80.11. While on yearly highs and lows, AeroVironment’s today has traded high as $80.11 and has touched $77.00 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
AeroVironment Earnings and What to expect:
AeroVironment last released its quarterly earnings results on June 23rd, 2020. The aerospace company reported $0.75 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.69 by $0.06. The business had revenue of $135.22 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $123.44 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 53.8% on a year-over-year basis. AeroVironment has generated $1.84 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 46.1. AeroVironment has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for AeroVironment are expected to grow by 16.04% in the coming year, from $1.87 to $2.17 per share. The P/E ratio of AeroVironment is 46.07, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of AeroVironment is 46.07, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Aerospace sector average P/E ratio of about 24.44. AeroVironment has a PEG Ratio of 1.65. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. AeroVironment has a P/B Ratio of 4.05. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 10.50%
- On 1/23/2020 Chairman Timothy E Conver Sell 7,896 at average share price of $67.93 which equates to $536,375.28 in money value.
- On 1/8/2020 Chairman Timothy E Conver Sell 6,896 at average price of $68.75 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 12/17/2019 Chairman Timothy E Conver Sell 6,896 at average price of $62.57 with total value of : $431,482.72
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
AeroVironment (NASDAQ:AVAV) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $75.58 And 5 day price change is $8.73 (12.54%) with average volume for 5 day average is 463,040. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $72.55 and 20 day price change is $9.12 (13.18%) and average 20 day moving volume is 310,460. 50 day moving average is $66.02 and 50 day price change is $19.76 ( 33.74%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 233,842. 200 day moving average is $61.98 and 200 day price change is $16.69 (27.08%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 232,898.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING