Affiliated Managers Group stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Affiliated Managers Group Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Affiliated Managers Group traded up $1.00 on Monday, reaching $72.35. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 454077. Shares of Affiliated Managers Group end of the day on Monday at $72.35. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $69.01 and its 200 day moving average is $75.50.Affiliated Managers Group has a 12 month low of $71.61 and a 12 month high of $94.07. While on yearly highs and lows, Affiliated Managers Group’s today has traded high as $72.93 and has touched $71.61 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Affiliated Managers Group Earnings and What to expect:
Affiliated Managers Group last announced its quarterly earnings results on April 27th, 2020. The asset manager reported $3.16 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $3.08 by $0.08. The company had revenue of $543.10 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $496.33 million. Its revenue was up 7.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Affiliated Managers Group has generated $14.22 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.3. Affiliated Managers Group has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Affiliated Managers Group are expected to grow by 6.98% in the coming year, from $11.75 to $12.57 per share. The P/E ratio of Affiliated Managers Group is 18.32, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.16. The P/E ratio of Affiliated Managers Group is 18.32, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 18.02. Affiliated Managers Group has a PEG Ratio of 0.51. PEG Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued. Affiliated Managers Group has a P/B Ratio of 1.02. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.69%
- On 6/10/2020 Director Dwight D Churchill Buy 1,000 at average share price of $71.83 which equates to $71,830.00 in money value.
- On 5/13/2020 CEO Jay C Horgen Buy 10,000 at average price of $59.26 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/1/2020 Director Reuben Jeffery III Buy 10,000 at average price of $65.21 with total value of : $652,100.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/1/2020 – Affiliated Managers Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/19/2020 – Affiliated Managers Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 5/15/2020 – Affiliated Managers Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $67.00 to $64.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 4/28/2020 – Affiliated Managers Group had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $56.00 to $57.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Affiliated Managers Group (NYSE:AMG) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $73.33 And 5 day price change is -$2.51 (-3.35%) with average volume for 5 day average is 409,280. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $74.75 and 20 day price change is $4.07 (5.96%) and average 20 day moving volume is 483,280. 50 day moving average is $69.01 and 50 day price change is $9.40 ( 14.93%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 461,524. 200 day moving average is $75.50 and 200 day price change is -$15.86 (-17.98%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 636,520.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING