Akoustis Technologies stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Akoustis Technologies Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Akoustis Technologies traded down -$0.24 on Monday, reaching $8.37. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 656009. Shares of Akoustis Technologies end of the day on Monday at $8.37. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $8.09 and its 200 day moving average is $7.54.Akoustis Technologies has a 12 month low of $7.55 and a 12 month high of $9.40. While on yearly highs and lows, Akoustis Technologies’s today has traded high as $8.62 and has touched $7.55 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Akoustis Technologies Earnings and What to expect:
Akoustis Technologies last released its earnings results on May 4th, 2020. The technology company reported ($0.21) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.20) by $0.01. The firm earned $0.36 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $0.51 million. Akoustis Technologies has generated $0.00 earnings per share over the last year. Akoustis Technologies has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Akoustis Technologies are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.87) to ($0.53) per share. Akoustis Technologies has a P/B Ratio of 9.90. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 18.00%
- On 6/24/2020 CEO Jeffrey B Shealy Sell 25,000 at average share price of $8.42 which equates to $210,500.00 in money value.
- On 6/17/2020 CEO Jeffrey B Shealy Sell 100,000 at average price of $7.85 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/27/2019 CEO Jeffrey B Shealy Sell 30,000 at average price of $7.63 with total value of : $228,900.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/22/2020 – Akoustis Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/16/2020 – Akoustis Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/19/2020 – Akoustis Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $9.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/18/2020 – Akoustis Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Akoustis Technologies (NASDAQ:AKTS) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $8.54 And 5 day price change is -$0.22 (-2.56%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,137,600. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $8.08 and 20 day price change is $0.53 (6.76%) and average 20 day moving volume is 694,865. 50 day moving average is $8.09 and 50 day price change is $0.81 ( 10.71%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 758,922. 200 day moving average is $7.54 and 200 day price change is $0.08 (0.97%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 543,070.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING