Amicus Therapeutics stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Amicus Therapeutics Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Amicus Therapeutics traded up $0.29 on Monday, reaching $15.54. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3539836. Shares of Amicus Therapeutics ended Monday on at $15.54. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $12.63 and its 200 day moving average is $10.18.Amicus Therapeutics has a 12 month low of $15.10 and a 12 month high of $15.91. While on yearly highs and lows, Amicus Therapeutics’s today has traded high as $15.70 and has touched $15.10 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Amicus Therapeutics Earnings and What to expect:
Amicus Therapeutics last posted its quarterly earnings data on May 7th, 2020. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.35) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.28) by $0.07. The company had revenue of $60.53 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $57.21 million. Amicus Therapeutics has generated ($1.31) earnings per share over the last year. Amicus Therapeutics has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 13th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Amicus Therapeutics are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($1.06) to ($0.63) per share. The P/E ratio of Amicus Therapeutics is -11.95, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Amicus Therapeutics is -11.95, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Amicus Therapeutics has a P/B Ratio of 8.31. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.30%
- On 6/19/2020 Insider Samantha Prout Sell 3,366 at average share price of $15.00 which equates to $50,490.00 in money value.
- On 6/17/2020 Insider Jay Barth Sell 1,904 at average price of $13.47 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/15/2020 CEO John F Crowley Sell 20,000 at average price of $10.88 with total value of : $217,600.00
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Amicus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FOLD) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $15.39 And 5 day price change is $0.14 (0.91%) with average volume for 5 day average is 3,849,920. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $13.43 and 20 day price change is $2.86 (22.56%) and average 20 day moving volume is 3,885,650. 50 day moving average is $12.63 and 50 day price change is $4.04 ( 35.13%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 3,324,072. 200 day moving average is $10.18 and 200 day price change is $5.75 (58.73%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 3,448,914.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING