Amphastar Pharmaceuticals stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals traded up $0.55 on Monday, reaching $22.12. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 431073. Shares of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals end of the day on Monday at $22.12. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $18.87 and its 200 day moving average is $18.43.Amphastar Pharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $21.55 and a 12 month high of $22.85. While on yearly highs and lows, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals’s today has traded high as $22.33 and has touched $21.55 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Earnings and What to expect:
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals last released its earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The reported $0.17 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.09 by $0.08. The firm had revenue of $84.69 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $81.80 million. Amphastar Pharmaceuticals has generated $0.36 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.5. Amphastar Pharmaceuticals has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Amphastar Pharmaceuticals are expected to grow by 142.00% in the coming year, from $0.50 to $1.21 per share. The P/E ratio of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals is 20.54, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.16. The P/E ratio of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals is 20.54, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Medical sector average P/E ratio of about 28.47. Amphastar Pharmaceuticals has a P/B Ratio of 2.37. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 29.80%
- On 6/9/2020 EVP Yakob Liawatidewi Sell 23,405 at average share price of $20.12 which equates to $470,908.60 in money value.
- On 6/3/2020 EVP Rong Zhou Sell 13,163 at average price of $18.82 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/1/2020 Director Floyd F Petersen Sell 500 at average price of $18.97 with total value of : $9,485.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/26/2020 – Amphastar Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/12/2020 – Amphastar Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/10/2020 – Amphastar Pharmaceuticals had its “hold” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC.
- 6/8/2020 – Amphastar Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMPH) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $21.68 And 5 day price change is $0.78 (3.66%) with average volume for 5 day average is 341,860. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $20.38 and 20 day price change is $3.07 (16.12%) and average 20 day moving volume is 376,950. 50 day moving average is $18.87 and 50 day price change is $5.78 ( 35.37%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 368,052. 200 day moving average is $18.43 and 200 day price change is $0.50 (2.31%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 270,357.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING