Anterix stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Anterix Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Anterix traded down -$0.76 on Monday, reaching $44.45. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 166956. Shares of Anterix end of the day on Monday at $44.45. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $52.72 and its 200 day moving average is $45.20.Anterix has a 12 month low of $44.29 and a 12 month high of $57.75. While on yearly highs and lows, Anterix’s today has traded high as $47.01 and has touched $44.29 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Anterix Earnings and What to expect:
Anterix last posted its earnings results on May 28th, 2020. The reported ($0.68) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.52) by $0.16. Anterix has generated ($2.88) earnings per share over the last year. Anterix has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, June 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Anterix are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($2.16) to ($1.95) per share. The P/E ratio of Anterix is -19.67, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Anterix is -19.67, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Anterix has a P/B Ratio of 2.69. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 6.74%
- On 6/15/2020 Director Thomas Clark Akers Sell 4,000 at average share price of $52.55 which equates to $210,200.00 in money value.
- On 6/11/2020 Director Thomas Clark Akers Sell 3,000 at average price of $53.74 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/5/2020 CFO Timothy Gray Sell 2,094 at average price of $58.18 with total value of : $121,828.92
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Anterix had its price target raised by analysts at Craig Hallum from $80.00 to $100.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/27/2020 – Anterix was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/23/2020 – Anterix was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/3/2020 – Anterix was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Anterix (NASDAQ:ATEX) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $48.21 And 5 day price change is -$7.71 (-14.78%) with average volume for 5 day average is 194,040. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $52.14 and 20 day price change is -$8.17 (-15.53%) and average 20 day moving volume is 166,060. 50 day moving average is $52.72 and 50 day price change is -$4.34 ( -8.90%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 198,280. 200 day moving average is $45.20 and 200 day price change is $4.65 (11.68%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 130,872.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING