Apollo Global Management stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Apollo Global Management Downgraded by Goldman Sachs Group Inc on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Conviction-Buy.
Shares of Apollo Global Management traded up $1.52 on Tuesday, reaching $49.40. 431343 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2374096. Shares of Apollo Global Management at mid-way on Tuesday were at $49.40. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $46.09 and its 200 day moving average is $42.99.Apollo Global Management has a 12 month low of $47.71 and a 12 month high of $55.39. While on yearly highs and lows, Apollo Global Management’s today has traded high as $49.48 and has touched $47.71 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Apollo Global Management Earnings and What to expect:
Apollo Global Management last announced its quarterly earnings data on May 1st, 2020. The financial services provider reported $0.37 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.48 by $0.11. The firm earned $433.57 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $412.13 million. Apollo Global Management has generated $2.71 earnings per share over the last year. Apollo Global Management has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Apollo Global Management are expected to grow by 35.83% in the coming year, from $1.87 to $2.54 per share. The P/E ratio of Apollo Global Management is -34.72, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Apollo Global Management is -34.72, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Apollo Global Management has a PEG Ratio of 1.45. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Apollo Global Management has a P/B Ratio of 4.39. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 46.90%
- On 5/28/2020 COO Anthony Civale Sell 4,121 at average share price of $48.17 which equates to $198,508.57 in money value.
- On 5/26/2020 COO Anthony Civale Sell 60,000 at average price of $46.69 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/13/2020 Director Marc J Rowan Sell 286,115 at average price of $41.87 with total value of : $11,979,635.05
Analyst at Goldman Sachs Group Inc are also talking about :
- 6/8/2020 – Apollo Global Management was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 5/20/2020 – Apollo Global Management had its price target raised by analysts at Cfra from $43.00 to $48.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/14/2020 – Apollo Global Management was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $43.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/13/2020 – Apollo Global Management had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from $44.00 to $48.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Apollo Global Management (NYSE:APO) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $48.42 And 5 day price change is -$2.39 (-4.66%) with average volume for 5 day average is 3,741,913. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $50.89 and 20 day price change is -$0.91 (-1.83%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,281,668. 50 day moving average is $46.09 and 50 day price change is $11.65 ( 31.26%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,299,595. 200 day moving average is $42.99 and 200 day price change is $8.74 (21.75%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,480,975.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING