Aqua Metals stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Aqua Metals Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Aqua Metals traded up $0.06 on Monday, reaching $1.16. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 555566. Shares of Aqua Metals end of the day on Monday at $1.16. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.84 and its 200 day moving average is $0.98.Aqua Metals has a 12 month low of $1.10 and a 12 month high of $2.21. While on yearly highs and lows, Aqua Metals’s today has traded high as $1.18 and has touched $1.10 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Aqua Metals Earnings and What to expect:
Aqua Metals last posted its quarterly earnings results on April 30th, 2020. The business services provider reported ($0.07) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.05) by $0.02. The business had revenue of $0.02 million for the quarter. Aqua Metals has generated ($0.86) earnings per share over the last year. Aqua Metals has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Aqua Metals are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.30) to ($0.26) per share. The P/E ratio of Aqua Metals is -1.71, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Aqua Metals is -1.71, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Aqua Metals has a P/B Ratio of 1.35. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.20%
- On 6/17/2020 Director Vincent L Divito Buy 1,000 at average share price of $1.01 which equates to $1,010.00 in money value.
- On 6/12/2020 CEO Stephen Cotton Buy 872 at average price of $0.86 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/8/2020 CFO Judd Merrill Buy 100 at average price of $0.87 with total value of : $87.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – BABCOCK Intl Gr/ADR was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Anterix was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Aramark was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Artisan Partners Asset Management was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
Aqua Metals (NASDAQ:AQMS) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $1.16 And 5 day price change is -$0.05 (-4.13%) with average volume for 5 day average is 456,760. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $1.02 and 20 day price change is $0.31 (36.63%) and average 20 day moving volume is 625,885. 50 day moving average is $0.84 and 50 day price change is $0.55 ( 89.45%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 550,636. 200 day moving average is $0.98 and 200 day price change is -$0.76 (-39.58%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 604,870.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING