Aramark stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Aramark Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Aramark traded up $0.87 on Monday, reaching $22.41. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3546665. Shares of Aramark end of the day on Monday at $22.41. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $25.20 and its 200 day moving average is $35.33.Aramark has a 12 month low of $20.94 and a 12 month high of $47.22. While on yearly highs and lows, Aramark’s today has traded high as $22.53 and has touched $20.94 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Aramark Earnings and What to expect:
Aramark last announced its quarterly earnings results on May 5th, 2020. The reported $0.25 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.24 by $0.01. The firm earned $3.73 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $3.73 billion. Its quarterly revenue was down 6.7% compared to the same quarter last year. Aramark has generated $2.24 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 50.9. Aramark has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 10.30%
- On 6/3/2020 Insider Keith Bethel Sell 5,000 at average share price of $28.02 which equates to $140,100.00 in money value.
- On 5/28/2020 Insider Keith Bethel Sell 12,829 at average price of $27.56 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/8/2020 CFO Thomas Gerard Ondrof Buy 10,000 at average price of $24.99 with total value of : $249,900.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/25/2020 – Aramark had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $25.00 to $26.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 6/23/2020 – Aramark was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/16/2020 – Aramark had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $30.00 to $29.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/10/2020 – Aramark was downgraded by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock.
Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $22.58 And 5 day price change is -$0.93 (-3.98%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,874,200. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $25.68 and 20 day price change is -$3.82 (-14.56%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,999,725. 50 day moving average is $25.20 and 50 day price change is $0.44 ( 2.00%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 3,204,544. 200 day moving average is $35.33 and 200 day price change is -$20.71 (-48.03%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 3,323,226.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING