Artisan Partners Asset Management stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Artisan Partners Asset Management Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Strong-Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Artisan Partners Asset Management traded up $0.71 on Monday, reaching $31.41. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 539581. Shares of Artisan Partners Asset Management end of the day on Monday at $31.41. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $29.13 and its 200 day moving average is $28.82.Artisan Partners Asset Management has a 12 month low of $30.90 and a 12 month high of $38.09. While on yearly highs and lows, Artisan Partners Asset Management’s today has traded high as $31.56 and has touched $30.90 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Artisan Partners Asset Management Earnings and What to expect:
Artisan Partners Asset Management last announced its earnings data on April 28th, 2020. The asset manager reported $0.66 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.67 by $0.01. The firm had revenue of $202.80 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $205.29 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 8.4% on a year-over-year basis. Artisan Partners Asset Management has generated $2.67 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.8. Artisan Partners Asset Management has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 24.44%
- On 3/13/2020 Director Tench Coxe Buy 50,000 at average share price of $21.02 which equates to $1,051,000.00 in money value.
- On 3/13/2019 Insider Jason A Gottlieb Sell 10,000 at average price of $26.18 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/30/2016 Director Stephanie Dimarco Buy 1,078 at average price of $38.95 with total value of : $41,988.10
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 5/20/2020 – Artisan Partners Asset Management was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 4/30/2020 – Artisan Partners Asset Management had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $24.50 to $37.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 4/30/2020 – Artisan Partners Asset Management was upgraded by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $25.00.
- 4/29/2020 – Artisan Partners Asset Management had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $23.00 to $27.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Artisan Partners Asset Management (NYSE:APAM) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $32.21 And 5 day price change is -$1.60 (-4.85%) with average volume for 5 day average is 726,860. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $31.74 and 20 day price change is $2.28 (7.83%) and average 20 day moving volume is 599,145. 50 day moving average is $29.13 and 50 day price change is $8.53 ( 37.28%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 553,524. 200 day moving average is $28.82 and 200 day price change is $2.78 (9.71%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 490,758.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING