Construction Partners stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Construction Partners Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Construction Partners traded up $0.14 on Tuesday, reaching $17.66. 177983 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 319160. Shares of Construction Partners at mid-way on Tuesday were at $17.66. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $17.16 and its 200 day moving average is $16.99.Construction Partners has a 12 month low of $17.25 and a 12 month high of $20.92. While on yearly highs and lows, Construction Partners’s today has traded high as $17.81 and has touched $17.25 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Construction Partners Earnings and What to expect:
Construction Partners last announced its quarterly earnings data on May 8th, 2020. The reported $0.03 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.06 by $0.03. The firm earned $168.68 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $166.41 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 2.7% compared to the same quarter last year. Construction Partners has generated $0.84 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.1. Construction Partners has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 13th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Construction Partners are expected to grow by 19.70% in the coming year, from $0.66 to $0.79 per share. The P/E ratio of Construction Partners is 22.12, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Construction Partners is 22.12, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Construction sector average P/E ratio of about 37.29. Construction Partners has a PEG Ratio of 4.34. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Construction Partners has a P/B Ratio of 2.64. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 63.94%
- On 6/15/2020 Director Suntx Capital Management Corp. Sell 862,500 at average share price of $16.00 which equates to $13,800,000.00 in money value.
- On 6/11/2020 Director Suntx Capital Management Corp. Sell 5,750,000 at average price of $16.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/13/2020 SVP Robert P Flowers Buy 215 at average price of $14.00 with total value of : $3,010.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/25/2020 – Construction Partners was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/18/2020 – Construction Partners was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/23/2020 – Construction Partners was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/20/2020 – Construction Partners was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b-” rating.
Construction Partners (NASDAQ:ROAD) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $17.33 And 5 day price change is -$0.22 (-1.25%) with average volume for 5 day average is 273,258. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $17.90 and 20 day price change is -$1.23 (-6.59%) and average 20 day moving volume is 379,110. 50 day moving average is $17.16 and 50 day price change is $1.50 ( 9.41%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 282,880. 200 day moving average is $16.99 and 200 day price change is $1.71 (10.87%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 282,296.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING