Crocs stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Crocs Upgraded by Loop Capital on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Crocs traded up $1.10 on Tuesday, reaching $36.17. 639671 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1322269. Shares of Crocs at mid-way on Tuesday were at $36.17. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $28.21 and its 200 day moving average is $30.91.Crocs has a 12 month low of $35.36 and a 12 month high of $43.79. While on yearly highs and lows, Crocs’s today has traded high as $36.57 and has touched $35.36 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Crocs Earnings and What to expect:
Crocs last issued its earnings data on April 23rd, 2020. The textile maker reported $0.22 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.36 by $0.14. The firm had revenue of $281.16 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $295.27 million. Its revenue was down 5.0% on a year-over-year basis. Crocs has generated $1.61 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.8. Crocs has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Crocs are expected to grow by 80.00% in the coming year, from $0.85 to $1.53 per share. The P/E ratio of Crocs is 23.79, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Crocs is 23.79, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Consumer Discretionary sector average P/E ratio of about 31.77. Crocs has a PEG Ratio of 2.57. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Crocs has a P/B Ratio of 18.71. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.32%
- On 5/26/2020 EVP Michelle Poole Sell 30,000 at average share price of $29.33 which equates to $879,900.00 in money value.
- On 4/28/2020 Director Thomas J Smach Sell 40,000 at average price of $23.57 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/12/2020 CFO Anne Mehlman Buy 3,100 at average price of $18.75 with total value of : $58,125.00
Analyst at Loop Capital are also talking about :
- 6/23/2020 – Crocs was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/19/2020 – Crocs was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/12/2020 – Crocs was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/8/2020 – Crocs had its price target raised by analysts at Monness Crespi & Hardt from $30.00 to $40.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $34.41 And 5 day price change is $1.79 (5.24%) with average volume for 5 day average is 981,214. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $33.20 and 20 day price change is $5.70 (18.84%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,261,844. 50 day moving average is $28.21 and 50 day price change is $13.17 ( 57.79%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,388,767. 200 day moving average is $30.91 and 200 day price change is $7.40 (25.91%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,450,932.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING