CyrusOne stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. CyrusOne Downgraded by KeyCorp on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of .
Shares of CyrusOne traded no change $0.00 on Monday, reaching $74.47. 400 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1325503. Shares of CyrusOne ended Monday on at $74.47. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $72.89 and its 200 day moving average is $67.55.CyrusOne has a 12 month low of #N/A and a 12 month high of $79.73. While on yearly highs and lows, CyrusOne’s today has traded high as #N/A and has touched #N/A on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
CyrusOne Earnings and What to expect:
CyrusOne last released its earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The real estate investment trust reported $0.13 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.95 by $0.82. The business earned $245.10 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $249.49 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 8.9% compared to the same quarter last year. CyrusOne has generated $3.63 earnings per share over the last year. CyrusOne has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for CyrusOne are expected to grow by 7.83% in the coming year, from $3.83 to $4.13 per share. The P/E ratio of CyrusOne is -248.23, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of CyrusOne is -248.23, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. CyrusOne has a PEG Ratio of 0.87. PEG Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued. CyrusOne has a P/B Ratio of 3.46. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.55%
- On 6/16/2020 EVP Robert M Jackson Sell 24,164 at average share price of $75.39 which equates to $1,821,723.96 in money value.
- On 6/1/2020 EVP Kevin L Timmons Sell 5,000 at average price of $73.45 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/8/2020 CFO Diane M Morefield Sell 13,916 at average price of $73.60 with total value of : $1,024,217.60
Analyst at KeyCorp are also talking about :
- 6/23/2020 – CyrusOne had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $75.00 to $82.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 6/6/2020 – CyrusOne was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/5/2020 – CyrusOne is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “buy” rating and a $83.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/3/2020 – CyrusOne had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $71.00 to $79.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
CyrusOne (NASDAQ:CONE) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $74.96 And 5 day price change is -$1.48 (-1.95%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,558,900. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $74.88 and 20 day price change is $0.27 (0.36%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,377,100. 50 day moving average is $72.89 and 50 day price change is $5.52 ( 8.01%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,348,726. 200 day moving average is $67.55 and 200 day price change is $0.30 (0.40%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,356,874.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING