Cytosorbents stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Cytosorbents Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Cytosorbents traded no change $0.00 on Monday, reaching $9.79. 50 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 535787. Shares of Cytosorbents ended Monday on at $9.79. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $9.62 and its 200 day moving average is $6.13.Cytosorbents has a 12 month low of #N/A and a 12 month high of $11.24. While on yearly highs and lows, Cytosorbents’s today has traded high as #N/A and has touched #N/A on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Cytosorbents Earnings and What to expect:
Cytosorbents last announced its earnings results on May 5th, 2020. The medical research company reported ($0.10) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.14) by $0.04. The business had revenue of $8.71 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $7.14 million. Cytosorbents has generated ($0.60) earnings per share over the last year. Cytosorbents has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Cytosorbents are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.37) to ($0.08) per share. The P/E ratio of Cytosorbents is -17.80, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Cytosorbents is -17.80, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Cytosorbents has a P/B Ratio of 89.00. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 5.70%
- On 4/27/2020 COO Vincent Capponi Sell 10,000 at average share price of $10.00 which equates to $100,000.00 in money value.
- On 3/10/2020 COO Vincent Capponi Sell 4,677 at average price of $6.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 12/10/2019 CFO Kathleen P. Bloch Buy 3,000 at average price of $3.68 with total value of : $11,040.00
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Cytosorbents (NASDAQ:CTSO) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $9.59 And 5 day price change is $0.52 (5.61%) with average volume for 5 day average is 520,740. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $9.38 and 20 day price change is -$0.53 (-5.14%) and average 20 day moving volume is 529,360. 50 day moving average is $9.62 and 50 day price change is $1.95 ( 24.87%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 651,254. 200 day moving average is $6.13 and 200 day price change is $4.48 (84.37%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 510,647.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING