eHealth stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. eHealth Downgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of eHealth traded no change $0.00 on Monday, reaching $95.27. 3 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 679711. Shares of eHealth ended Monday on at $95.27. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $115.20 and its 200 day moving average is $101.10.eHealth has a 12 month low of #N/A and a 12 month high of $152.19. While on yearly highs and lows, eHealth’s today has traded high as #N/A and has touched #N/A on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
eHealth Earnings and What to expect:
eHealth last issued its quarterly earnings data on April 23rd, 2020. The financial services provider reported $0.39 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.22 by $0.17. The business earned $106.40 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $88.39 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 54.7% on a year-over-year basis. eHealth has generated $3.50 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 31.9. eHealth has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for eHealth are expected to grow by 60.35% in the coming year, from $2.27 to $3.64 per share. The P/E ratio of eHealth is 31.86, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of eHealth is 31.86, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 14.66. eHealth has a P/B Ratio of 4.17. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 5.50%
- On 6/15/2020 CFO Derek N Yung Sell 6,088 at average share price of $107.12 which equates to $652,146.56 in money value.
- On 6/2/2020 COO David K. Francis Sell 25,000 at average price of $131.35 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/7/2020 Director Michael Goldberg Sell 4,750 at average price of $115.00 with total value of : $546,250.00
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
eHealth (NASDAQ:EHTH) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $100.32 And 5 day price change is -$11.97 (-11.16%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,001,200. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $109.37 and 20 day price change is -$35.15 (-26.95%) and average 20 day moving volume is 768,970. 50 day moving average is $115.20 and 50 day price change is -$32.59 ( -25.49%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 703,532. 200 day moving average is $101.10 and 200 day price change is $19.64 (25.97%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 812,535.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING