Energy Recovery stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Energy Recovery Downgraded by B. Riley on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Neutral. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Energy Recovery traded down -$1.17 on Tuesday, reaching $7.74. 875638 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 247157. Shares of Energy Recovery at mid-way on Tuesday were at $7.74. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $8.06 and its 200 day moving average is $8.91.Energy Recovery has a 12 month low of $7.02 and a 12 month high of $12.04. While on yearly highs and lows, Energy Recovery’s today has traded high as $7.80 and has touched $7.02 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Energy Recovery Earnings and What to expect:
Energy Recovery last issued its quarterly earnings results on April 30th, 2020. The industrial products company reported $0.01 EPS for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of $0.01. The firm earned $19 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $22.04 million. Energy Recovery has generated $0.18 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 47.1. Energy Recovery has confirmed that its next quarterly earnings report will be published on Thursday, July 30th, 2020. Energy Recovery will be holding an earnings conference call on Thursday, July 30th at 12:00 AM Eastern. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available.
Earnings for Energy Recovery are expected to grow by 61.11% in the coming year, from $0.18 to $0.29 per share. The P/E ratio of Energy Recovery is 44.32, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Energy Recovery is 44.32, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Industrial Products sector average P/E ratio of about 19.82. Energy Recovery has a P/B Ratio of 2.87. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 17.40%
- On 5/28/2020 Director Arve Hanstveit Sell 50,000 at average share price of $8.03 which equates to $401,500.00 in money value.
- On 5/22/2020 SVP Rodney Clemente Sell 463 at average price of $7.76 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/12/2020 Director Ole Peter Lorentzen Sell 1,500,000 at average price of $7.52 with total value of : $11,280,000.00
Analyst at B. Riley are also talking about :
- 6/5/2020 – Energy Recovery was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/2/2020 – Energy Recovery was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $8.50 price target on the stock.
- 3/31/2020 – Energy Recovery was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 3/23/2020 – Energy Recovery had its price target lowered by analysts at B. Riley from $13.00 to $12.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Energy Recovery (NASDAQ:ERII) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $8.31 And 5 day price change is -$1.39 (-15.89%) with average volume for 5 day average is 437,157. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $8.52 and 20 day price change is -$0.63 (-7.95%) and average 20 day moving volume is 269,734. 50 day moving average is $8.06 and 50 day price change is -$0.18 ( -2.32%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 260,302. 200 day moving average is $8.91 and 200 day price change is -$2.71 (-26.96%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 232,974.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING