ePlus stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. ePlus Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of ePlus traded up $3.41 on Monday, reaching $71.46. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 82682. Shares of ePlus ended Monday on at $71.46. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $70.08 and its 200 day moving average is $75.48.ePlus has a 12 month low of $68.61 and a 12 month high of $99.63. While on yearly highs and lows, ePlus’s today has traded high as $72.28 and has touched $68.61 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
ePlus Earnings and What to expect:
ePlus last issued its quarterly earnings data on May 21st, 2020. The software maker reported $1.24 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.95 by $0.29. The firm earned $366.48 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $361.15 million. ePlus has generated $5.15 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.2. ePlus has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for ePlus are expected to grow by 16.06% in the coming year, from $4.11 to $4.77 per share. The P/E ratio of ePlus is 13.19, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of ePlus is 13.19, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 46.18. ePlus has a P/B Ratio of 1.89. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.59%
- On 3/12/2020 Director Eric D Hovde Buy 1,000 at average share price of $56.72 which equates to $56,720.00 in money value.
- On 2/6/2020 COO Darren S Raiguel Sell 1,080 at average price of $90.02 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/6/2020 CFO Elaine D Marion Sell 1,237 at average price of $90.04 with total value of : $111,379.48
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
ePlus (NASDAQ:PLUS) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $68.87 And 5 day price change is $2.12 (3.06%) with average volume for 5 day average is 77,780. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $71.52 and 20 day price change is -$1.61 (-2.20%) and average 20 day moving volume is 85,735. 50 day moving average is $70.08 and 50 day price change is $7.42 ( 11.59%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 70,348. 200 day moving average is $75.48 and 200 day price change is -$10.07 (-12.35%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 71,729.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING