EQT stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. EQT Upgraded by TD Securities on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of EQT traded up $0.46 on Tuesday, reaching $11.52. 2465192 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 6669749. Shares of EQT at mid-way on Tuesday were at $11.52. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $13.58 and its 200 day moving average is $10.07.EQT has a 12 month low of $11.07 and a 12 month high of $17.16. While on yearly highs and lows, EQT’s today has traded high as $11.70 and has touched $11.07 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
EQT Earnings and What to expect:
EQT last released its quarterly earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The oil and gas producer reported $0.14 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.05) by $0.19. The firm had revenue of $1.11 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $963.18 million. Its revenue was down 3.2% compared to the same quarter last year. EQT has generated $0.83 earnings per share over the last year. EQT has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for EQT are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.21) to $0.11 per share. The P/E ratio of EQT is -1.88, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of EQT is -1.88, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. EQT has a P/B Ratio of 0.30. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.59%
- On 5/12/2020 Director Lydia I Beebe Buy 1,000 at average share price of $12.86 which equates to $12,860.00 in money value.
- On 10/28/2019 Insider (Mick) O’brien Michael Issued 16,562 at average price of $29.77 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/13/2019 EVP Erin R. Centofanti Sell 2,970 at average price of $16.03 with total value of : $47,609.10
Analyst at TD Securities are also talking about :
- 6/25/2020 – EQT had its price target lowered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from $19.00 to $17.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/1/2020 – EQT was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $8.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/21/2020 – EQT had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 5/19/2020 – EQT had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $12.00 to $11.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
EQT (NYSE:EQT) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $11.35 And 5 day price change is -$0.60 (-4.86%) with average volume for 5 day average is 5,442,130. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $13.57 and 20 day price change is -$1.74 (-12.96%) and average 20 day moving volume is 6,433,598. 50 day moving average is $13.58 and 50 day price change is -$3.91 ( -25.10%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 7,441,527. 200 day moving average is $10.07 and 200 day price change is -$0.51 (-4.15%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 8,069,426.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING