Forum Energy Technologies stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Forum Energy Technologies Downgraded by Piper Sandler on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Neutral. The analysts previously had rating of Overweight.
Shares of Forum Energy Technologies traded up $0.01 on Monday, reaching $0.54. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 5976495. Shares of Forum Energy Technologies end of the day on Monday at $0.54. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.45 and its 200 day moving average is $0.95.Forum Energy Technologies has a 12 month low of $0.51 and a 12 month high of $3.57. While on yearly highs and lows, Forum Energy Technologies’s today has traded high as $0.59 and has touched $0.51 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Forum Energy Technologies Earnings and What to expect:
Forum Energy Technologies last issued its earnings data on May 7th, 2020. The oil and gas company reported ($0.20) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.10) by $0.10. The firm earned $182.60 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $203 million. Forum Energy Technologies has generated ($0.19) earnings per share over the last year. Forum Energy Technologies has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Forum Energy Technologies are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($0.39) to ($0.43) per share. The P/E ratio of Forum Energy Technologies is -0.10, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Forum Energy Technologies is -0.10, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Forum Energy Technologies has a P/B Ratio of 0.12. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 30.00%
- On 11/25/2019 Director Andrew L Waite Buy 585,938 at average share price of $1.28 which equates to $750,000.64 in money value.
- On 11/25/2019 CEO C Christopher Gaut Buy 312,500 at average price of $1.28 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/14/2019 SVP Michael Dewayne Danford Buy 10,000 at average price of $1.02 with total value of : $10,200.00
Analyst at Piper Sandler are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Palomar had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $64.00 to $90.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – ZoomInfo Technologies is now covered by analysts at Piper Sandler. They set an “overweight” rating and a $59.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – Legend Biotech is now covered by analysts at Piper Sandler. They set an “overweight” rating and a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – Leap Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Piper Sandler. They set an “overweight” rating and a $6.00 price target on the stock.
Forum Energy Technologies (NYSE:FET) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $0.55 And 5 day price change is -$0.06 (-10.58%) with average volume for 5 day average is 4,908,820. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $0.59 and 20 day price change is $0.23 (73.75%) and average 20 day moving volume is 6,868,295. 50 day moving average is $0.45 and 50 day price change is $0.31 ( 138.41%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 7,642,296. 200 day moving average is $0.95 and 200 day price change is -$1.34 (-71.28%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,911,983.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING