Geron stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Geron Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Geron traded up $0.17 on Monday, reaching $2.10. 10736 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 5590814. Shares of Geron ended Monday on at $2.10. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $1.57 and its 200 day moving average is $1.39.Geron has a 12 month low of $1.92 and a 12 month high of $2.40. While on yearly highs and lows, Geron’s today has traded high as $2.20 and has touched $1.92 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Geron Earnings and What to expect:
Geron last announced its quarterly earnings data on May 28th, 2020. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.08) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.12) by $0.04. The business had revenue of $0.05 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $0.11 million. Geron has generated ($0.36) earnings per share over the last year. Geron has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Geron are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($0.28) to ($0.29) per share. The P/E ratio of Geron is -5.38, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Geron is -5.38, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Geron has a P/B Ratio of 3.09. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 7.70%
- On 1/10/2020 Director Elizabeth G O’farrell Buy 3,000 at average share price of $1.35 which equates to $4,050.00 in money value.
- On 4/9/2019 EVP Melissa Kelly Behrs Sell 120,635 at average price of $2.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 9/13/2018 Director Robert J Spiegel Sell 175,000 at average price of $6.85 with total value of : $1,198,750.00
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Geron (NASDAQ:GERN) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $1.95 And 5 day price change is $0.15 (7.69%) with average volume for 5 day average is 4,138,820. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $1.78 and 20 day price change is $0.48 (29.63%) and average 20 day moving volume is 4,714,680. 50 day moving average is $1.57 and 50 day price change is $0.90 ( 75.00%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 3,993,656. 200 day moving average is $1.39 and 200 day price change is $0.52 (32.91%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,099,885.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING