Heartland Express stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Heartland Express Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Heartland Express traded up $0.17 on Monday, reaching $20.49. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 371870. Shares of Heartland Express ended Monday on at $20.49. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $20.32 and its 200 day moving average is $20.25.Heartland Express has a 12 month low of $20.33 and a 12 month high of $22.71. While on yearly highs and lows, Heartland Express’s today has traded high as $20.68 and has touched $20.33 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Heartland Express Earnings and What to expect:
Heartland Express last announced its earnings data on April 21st, 2020. The transportation company reported $0.16 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.13 by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $166.30 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $164.93 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 19.2% on a year-over-year basis. Heartland Express has generated $0.89 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 24.2. Heartland Express has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, July 16th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Heartland Express are expected to grow by 25.37% in the coming year, from $0.67 to $0.84 per share. The P/E ratio of Heartland Express is 24.19, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Heartland Express is 24.19, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Transportation sector average P/E ratio of about 12.21. Heartland Express has a P/B Ratio of 2.43. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 43.00%
- On 5/14/2020 Director Michael John Sullivan Buy 1,000 at average share price of $18.47 which equates to $18,470.00 in money value.
- On 2/10/2020 Director Brenda S Neville Buy 500 at average price of $19.60 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/5/2020 Director Michael John Sullivan Buy 2,000 at average price of $19.48 with total value of : $38,960.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/11/2020 – Heartland Express was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/28/2020 – Heartland Express was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/27/2020 – Heartland Express had its price target raised by analysts at KeyCorp from $22.00 to $24.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 5/8/2020 – Heartland Express was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Heartland Express (NASDAQ:HTLD) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $20.33 And 5 day price change is $0.11 (0.56%) with average volume for 5 day average is 367,020. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $20.72 and 20 day price change is -$1.08 (-5.01%) and average 20 day moving volume is 358,620. 50 day moving average is $20.32 and 50 day price change is $1.00 ( 5.13%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 343,554. 200 day moving average is $20.25 and 200 day price change is -$1.69 (-7.62%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 329,656.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING