Heritage Commerce stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Heritage Commerce Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Heritage Commerce traded up $0.56 on Monday, reaching $7.30. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 228190. Shares of Heritage Commerce ended Monday on at $7.30. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $7.94 and its 200 day moving average is $10.33.Heritage Commerce has a 12 month low of $6.88 and a 12 month high of $13.14. While on yearly highs and lows, Heritage Commerce’s today has traded high as $7.44 and has touched $6.88 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Heritage Commerce Earnings and What to expect:
Heritage Commerce last released its earnings results on April 23rd, 2020. The financial services provider reported $0.03 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.18 by $0.15. The firm earned $41.77 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $39.72 million. Heritage Commerce has generated $1.07 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.4. Heritage Commerce has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Heritage Commerce are expected to grow by 10.00% in the coming year, from $0.60 to $0.66 per share. The P/E ratio of Heritage Commerce is 10.37, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Heritage Commerce is 10.37, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 14.66. Heritage Commerce has a P/B Ratio of 0.69. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 4.30%
- On 5/27/2020 CEO Keith Wilton Sell 2,730 at average share price of $8.71 which equates to $23,778.30 in money value.
- On 5/4/2020 CEO Keith Wilton Sell 3,713 at average price of $8.36 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/2/2020 Director Jack W Conner Buy 12,000 at average price of $10.85 with total value of : $130,200.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Heritage Commerce had its “overweight” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Piper Sandler. They now have a $9.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/13/2020 – Heritage Commerce was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/12/2020 – Heritage Commerce was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/6/2020 – Heritage Commerce was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Heritage Commerce (NASDAQ:HTBK) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $7.11 And 5 day price change is -$0.11 (-1.48%) with average volume for 5 day average is 435,260. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $7.95 and 20 day price change is -$0.65 (-8.18%) and average 20 day moving volume is 269,760. 50 day moving average is $7.94 and 50 day price change is -$0.19 ( -2.54%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 234,798. 200 day moving average is $10.33 and 200 day price change is -$5.03 (-40.79%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 274,358.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING