Herman Miller stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Herman Miller Upgraded by Sidoti on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Neutral.
Shares of Herman Miller traded down -$2.31 on Tuesday, reaching $24.00. 1010743 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 718600. Shares of Herman Miller at mid-way on Tuesday were at $24.00. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $23.31 and its 200 day moving average is $35.15.Herman Miller has a 12 month low of $23.84 and a 12 month high of $49.87. While on yearly highs and lows, Herman Miller’s today has traded high as $26.69 and has touched $23.84 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Herman Miller Earnings and What to expect:
Herman Miller last announced its quarterly earnings data on June 29th, 2020. The business services provider reported $0.11 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.20) by $0.31. The firm earned $475.70 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $446.47 million. Its quarterly revenue was down 29.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Herman Miller has generated $0.00 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.8. Herman Miller has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
The P/E ratio of Herman Miller is 6.81, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Herman Miller is 6.81, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Business Services sector average P/E ratio of about 22.09. Herman Miller has a P/B Ratio of 1.98. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.05%
- On 5/7/2020 Director Michael A Volkema Buy 25,000 at average share price of $21.94 which equates to $548,500.00 in money value.
- On 1/28/2020 Insider John J. Mcphee Sell 1,716 at average price of $40.78 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 1/24/2020 Insider John J. Mcphee Sell 491 at average price of $40.95 with total value of : $20,106.45
Analyst at Sidoti are also talking about :
- 6/6/2020 – Herman Miller was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/22/2020 – Herman Miller is now covered by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/8/2020 – Herman Miller was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 4/30/2020 – Herman Miller was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Herman Miller (NASDAQ:MLHR) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $24.78 And 5 day price change is -$1.20 (-4.73%) with average volume for 5 day average is 967,595. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $25.21 and 20 day price change is $0.42 (1.77%) and average 20 day moving volume is 747,839. 50 day moving average is $23.31 and 50 day price change is $4.88 ( 25.30%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 644,182. 200 day moving average is $35.15 and 200 day price change is -$20.40 (-45.77%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 604,261.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING