Heska stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Heska Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Heska traded up $1.32 on Monday, reaching $91.16. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 81466. Shares of Heska ended Monday on at $91.16. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $80.90 and its 200 day moving average is $83.85.Heska has a 12 month low of $89.57 and a 12 month high of $110.90. While on yearly highs and lows, Heska’s today has traded high as $92.89 and has touched $89.57 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Heska Earnings and What to expect:
Heska last posted its earnings data on May 7th, 2020. The medical research company reported ($0.70) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.26) by $0.44. The company earned $30.65 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $33.47 million. Heska has generated $0.05 earnings per share over the last year. Heska has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Heska are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.81) to ($0.18) per share. The P/E ratio of Heska is -91.16, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Heska is -91.16, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Heska has a P/B Ratio of 4.62. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 11.70%
- On 6/5/2020 CEO Kevin S Wilson Sell 10,000 at average share price of $91.00 which equates to $910,000.00 in money value.
- On 6/3/2020 CEO Kevin S Wilson Sell 9,707 at average price of $89.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/28/2020 CEO Kevin S Wilson Sell 6,234 at average price of $87.09 with total value of : $542,919.06
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 5/25/2020 – Heska had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $107.00 to $87.00.
- 5/12/2020 – Heska was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/9/2020 – Heska was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $81.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/8/2020 – Heska had its price target raised by analysts at Alliance Global Partners from $78.00 to $90.00.
Heska (NASDAQ:HSKA) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $91.19 And 5 day price change is $0.60 (0.66%) with average volume for 5 day average is 79,540. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $89.74 and 20 day price change is $6.10 (7.17%) and average 20 day moving volume is 89,050. 50 day moving average is $80.90 and 50 day price change is $32.08 ( 54.30%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 71,168. 200 day moving average is $83.85 and 200 day price change is $26.99 (42.06%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 83,787.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING