HollyFrontier stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. HollyFrontier Downgraded by Cowen Inc on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Underperform. The analysts previously had rating of Market Perform.
Shares of HollyFrontier traded down -$0.23 on Tuesday, reaching $28.22. 927518 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2171238. Shares of HollyFrontier at mid-way on Tuesday were at $28.22. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $30.96 and its 200 day moving average is $40.82.HollyFrontier has a 12 month low of $26.96 and a 12 month high of $58.88. While on yearly highs and lows, HollyFrontier’s today has traded high as $28.33 and has touched $26.96 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
HollyFrontier Earnings and What to expect:
HollyFrontier last announced its quarterly earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The oil and gas company reported $0.53 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.41 by $0.12. The company had revenue of $3.40 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $3.74 billion. Its revenue was down 12.7% compared to the same quarter last year. HollyFrontier has generated $4.90 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.8. HollyFrontier has confirmed that its next quarterly earnings report will be published on Thursday, August 6th, 2020. HollyFrontier will be holding an earnings conference call on Thursday, August 6th at 12:00 AM Eastern. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available.
Earnings for HollyFrontier are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.37) to $1.50 per share. The P/E ratio of HollyFrontier is 22.81, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of HollyFrontier is 22.81, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Oils/Energy sector average P/E ratio of about 9.30. HollyFrontier has a P/B Ratio of 0.69. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.44%
- On 3/11/2020 CFO Richard Lawrence Voliva III Buy 10,000 at average share price of $21.54 which equates to $215,400.00 in money value.
- On 12/23/2019 SVP Thomas G Creery Sell 9,707 at average price of $51.50 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 12/20/2019 SVP Thomas G Creery Sell 5,000 at average price of $51.00 with total value of : $255,000.00
Analyst at Cowen Inc are also talking about :
- 6/23/2020 – HollyFrontier had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from $40.00 to $39.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/11/2020 – HollyFrontier was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $33.00.
- 6/8/2020 – HollyFrontier had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from $25.00 to $37.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 6/2/2020 – HollyFrontier was upgraded by analysts at Tudor Pickering from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock.
HollyFrontier (NYSE:HFC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $28.73 And 5 day price change is -$3.72 (-11.82%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,808,837. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $32.01 and 20 day price change is -$4.83 (-14.82%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,093,129. 50 day moving average is $30.96 and 50 day price change is $1.54 ( 5.87%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,174,360. 200 day moving average is $40.82 and 200 day price change is -$23.62 (-45.97%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,277,980.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING