Hologic stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Hologic Upgraded by Cowen Inc on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Outperform. The analysts previously had rating of Market Perform.
Shares of Hologic traded up $3.14 on Tuesday, reaching $56.47. 1076281 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2679381. Shares of Hologic at mid-way on Tuesday were at $56.47. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $51.66 and its 200 day moving average is $48.88.Hologic has a 12 month low of $53.85 and a 12 month high of $56.54. While on yearly highs and lows, Hologic’s today has traded high as $56.54 and has touched $53.85 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Hologic Earnings and What to expect:
Hologic last released its quarterly earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The medical equipment provider reported $0.57 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of $0.57. The business earned $756.10 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $756.10 million. Hologic has generated $2.43 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 24.3. Hologic has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Hologic are expected to grow by 38.36% in the coming year, from $2.32 to $3.21 per share. The P/E ratio of Hologic is 24.19, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Hologic is 24.19, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Medical sector average P/E ratio of about 28.36. Hologic has a PEG Ratio of 3.28. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Hologic has a P/B Ratio of 7.00. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.00%
- On 5/22/2020 Insider Peter J. Valenti III Sell 10,493 at average share price of $51.82 which equates to $543,747.26 in money value.
- On 5/22/2020 Director Sally Crawford Sell 31,950 at average price of $51.99 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/13/2020 CEO Stephen P. Macmillan Sell 190,996 at average price of $50.97 with total value of : $9,735,066.12
Analyst at Cowen Inc are also talking about :
- 6/26/2020 – Hologic had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at BTIG Research. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/24/2020 – Hologic was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/16/2020 – Hologic had its price target raised by analysts at BTIG Research from $54.00 to $60.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/10/2020 – Hologic had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC.
Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $54.11 And 5 day price change is -$0.06 (-0.11%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,401,578. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $53.21 and 20 day price change is $2.77 (5.26%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,787,665. 50 day moving average is $51.66 and 50 day price change is $12.20 ( 28.21%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,840,074. 200 day moving average is $48.88 and 200 day price change is $5.72 (11.50%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,577,791.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING