IMPINJ stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. IMPINJ Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of IMPINJ traded up $1.11 on Tuesday, reaching $27.73. 35818 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 299514. Shares of IMPINJ at mid-way on Tuesday were at $27.73. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $25.16 and its 200 day moving average is $27.47.IMPINJ has a 12 month low of $26.54 and a 12 month high of $40.24. While on yearly highs and lows, IMPINJ’s today has traded high as $27.88 and has touched $26.54 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
IMPINJ Earnings and What to expect:
IMPINJ last issued its quarterly earnings data on April 27th, 2020. The reported $0.13 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.32) by $0.45. The company earned $47.80 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $38.37 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 44.4% compared to the same quarter last year. IMPINJ has generated ($1.02) earnings per share over the last year. IMPINJ has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for IMPINJ are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($1.45) to ($1.13) per share. The P/E ratio of IMPINJ is -29.58, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of IMPINJ is -29.58, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. IMPINJ has a P/B Ratio of 4.81. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 25.70%
- On 3/13/2020 Director Daniel Patrick Gibson Buy 48,857 at average share price of $18.21 which equates to $889,685.97 in money value.
- On 3/11/2020 CFO Cary Baker Buy 2,000 at average price of $20.80 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/11/2020 Director Daniel Patrick Gibson Buy 38,448 at average price of $20.95 with total value of : $805,485.60
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/16/2020 – IMPINJ had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $21.00 to $28.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 6/10/2020 – IMPINJ had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/5/2020 – IMPINJ was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 4/28/2020 – IMPINJ had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $40.00 to $35.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
IMPINJ (NASDAQ:PI) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $26.76 And 5 day price change is -$0.81 (-2.89%) with average volume for 5 day average is 163,026. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $27.46 and 20 day price change is $0.15 (0.55%) and average 20 day moving volume is 291,012. 50 day moving average is $25.16 and 50 day price change is $9.41 ( 52.92%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 329,447. 200 day moving average is $27.47 and 200 day price change is -$5.90 (-17.83%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 378,329.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING