Intec Pharma stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Intec Pharma Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Intec Pharma traded up $0.01 on Tuesday, reaching $0.30. 1043405 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 12080977. Shares of Intec Pharma at mid-way on Tuesday were at $0.30. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.29 and its 200 day moving average is $0.44.Intec Pharma has a 12 month low of $0.28 and a 12 month high of $4.48. While on yearly highs and lows, Intec Pharma’s today has traded high as $0.30 and has touched $0.28 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Intec Pharma Earnings and What to expect:
Intec Pharma last posted its earnings results on May 11th, 2020. The biotechnology company reported ($0.08) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.07) by $0.01. Intec Pharma has generated ($1.09) earnings per share over the last year. Intec Pharma has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Friday, August 14th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Intec Pharma are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.23) to ($0.12) per share. The P/E ratio of Intec Pharma is -0.25, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Intec Pharma is -0.25, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Intec Pharma has a P/B Ratio of 1.31. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 3.30%
- On 2/3/2020 Major Shareholder Pharma Technologies Ltd Dexcel Sell 80,000 at average share price of $0.32 which equates to $25,600.00 in money value.
- On 1/31/2020 Major Shareholder Pharma Technologies Ltd Dexcel Sell 725,951 at average price of $0.31 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/19/2019 Director Issac Silberman Sell 1,000 at average price of $0.49 with total value of : $490.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/23/2020 – Intec Pharma was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/16/2020 – Intec Pharma was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/18/2020 – Intec Pharma had its “hold” rating re-affirmed by analysts at LADENBURG THALM/SH SH.
- 4/13/2020 – Intec Pharma had its “hold” rating re-affirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright.
Intec Pharma (NASDAQ:NTEC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $0.30 And 5 day price change is -$0.04 (-12.55%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,534,151. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $0.35 and 20 day price change is -$0.08 (-22.02%) and average 20 day moving volume is 7,662,953. 50 day moving average is $0.29 and 50 day price change is $0.05 ( 19.64%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 9,536,495. 200 day moving average is $0.44 and 200 day price change is -$0.86 (-75.21%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 3,559,253.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING