Intercept Pharmaceuticals stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Intercept Pharmaceuticals Downgraded by Canaccord Genuity on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals traded down -$30.79 on Monday, reaching $46.70. 167 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 729897. Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals end of the day on Monday at $46.70. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $80.20 and its 200 day moving average is $84.66.Intercept Pharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $44.50 and a 12 month high of $125.00. While on yearly highs and lows, Intercept Pharmaceuticals’s today has traded high as $50.00 and has touched $44.50 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Earnings and What to expect:
Intercept Pharmaceuticals last issued its quarterly earnings results on May 11th, 2020. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($2.86) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($2.94) by $0.08. The business earned $72.60 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $69.67 million. Its revenue was up 39.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Intercept Pharmaceuticals has generated ($10.89) earnings per share over the last year. Intercept Pharmaceuticals has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 23.70%
- On 5/13/2020 Director Paolo Fundaro Sell 595,578 at average share price of $84.60 which equates to $50,385,898.80 in money value.
- On 4/27/2020 EVP Christian Weyer Sell 181 at average price of $85.95 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 4/9/2020 Insider David A Ford Sell 58 at average price of $70.00 with total value of : $4,060.00
Analyst at Canaccord Genuity are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Kingsmen Resources had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $3.75 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – Victoria Gold had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $0.20 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – Bonhill Group had its “under review” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a GBX 71 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – Avation had its “under review” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ICPT) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $72.77 And 5 day price change is -$34.08 (-42.19%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,610,160. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $76.55 and 20 day price change is -$26.84 (-36.50%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,086,190. 50 day moving average is $80.20 and 50 day price change is -$34.57 ( -42.54%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 877,892. 200 day moving average is $84.66 and 200 day price change is -$21.37 (-31.39%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 672,000.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING