Ironwood Pharmaceuticals stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Ironwood Pharmaceuticals traded up $0.13 on Monday, reaching $10.18. 10 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2565484. Shares of Ironwood Pharmaceuticals ended Monday on at $10.18. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $10.29 and its 200 day moving average is $10.90.Ironwood Pharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $9.94 and a 12 month high of $14.10. While on yearly highs and lows, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals’s today has traded high as $10.29 and has touched $9.94 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Earnings and What to expect:
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals last issued its earnings data on May 6th, 2020. The biotechnology company reported $0.04 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.05 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $79.94 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $78.62 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 16.3% compared to the same quarter last year. Ironwood Pharmaceuticals has generated $0.55 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.2. Ironwood Pharmaceuticals has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Ironwood Pharmaceuticals are expected to grow by 47.62% in the coming year, from $0.42 to $0.62 per share. The P/E ratio of Ironwood Pharmaceuticals is 19.21, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Ironwood Pharmaceuticals is 19.21, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Medical sector average P/E ratio of about 14.66.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.40%
- On 1/24/2020 President Thomas A. Mccourt Sell 20,000 at average share price of $12.71 which equates to $254,200.00 in money value.
- On 1/23/2020 Director Mark G Currie Sell 60,000 at average price of $12.59 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 1/16/2020 Director Mark G Currie Sell 8,888 at average price of $12.80 with total value of : $113,766.40
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IRWD) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $10.05 And 5 day price change is $0.13 (1.24%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,731,360. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $9.90 and 20 day price change is $0.45 (4.68%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,555,800. 50 day moving average is $10.29 and 50 day price change is -$0.14 ( -1.36%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,273,768. 200 day moving average is $10.90 and 200 day price change is $0.53 (5.49%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,895,068.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING