Kennametal stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Kennametal Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Kennametal traded up $1.24 on Monday, reaching $28.45. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 795665. Shares of Kennametal end of the day on Monday at $28.45. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $26.36 and its 200 day moving average is $29.30.Kennametal has a 12 month low of $27.54 and a 12 month high of $38.73. While on yearly highs and lows, Kennametal’s today has traded high as $28.73 and has touched $27.54 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Kennametal Earnings and What to expect:
Kennametal last issued its quarterly earnings data on May 4th, 2020. The industrial products company reported $0.46 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.32 by $0.14. The company had revenue of $483.10 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $503.23 million. Its quarterly revenue was down 19.1% on a year-over-year basis. Kennametal has generated $3.02 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 34.9. Kennametal has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Kennametal are expected to grow by 30.77% in the coming year, from $0.91 to $1.19 per share. The P/E ratio of Kennametal is 34.88, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.16. The P/E ratio of Kennametal is 34.88, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Industrial Products sector average P/E ratio of about 19.75. Kennametal has a PEG Ratio of 5.99. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Kennametal has a P/B Ratio of 1.63. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.48%
- On 6/10/2020 VP Judith L Bacchus Sell 10,000 at average share price of $27.92 which equates to $279,200.00 in money value.
- On 6/3/2020 Director Lawrence W Stranghoener Sell 7,000 at average price of $30.06 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/3/2020 VP Ronald L. Port Sell 750 at average price of $30.00 with total value of : $22,500.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/26/2020 – Kennametal is now covered by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/11/2020 – Kennametal had its price target raised by analysts at KeyCorp from $30.00 to $38.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/10/2020 – Kennametal had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $18.00 to $29.00.
- 6/3/2020 – Kennametal had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from $30.00 to $35.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Kennametal (NYSE:KMT) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $28.19 And 5 day price change is -$0.27 (-0.94%) with average volume for 5 day average is 701,440. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $28.92 and 20 day price change is $0.44 (1.57%) and average 20 day moving volume is 761,640. 50 day moving average is $26.36 and 50 day price change is $6.21 ( 27.92%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 868,312. 200 day moving average is $29.30 and 200 day price change is -$4.25 (-13.00%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 988,458.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING