Kimball International stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Kimball International Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Kimball International traded up $0.82 on Monday, reaching $11.70. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 211544. Shares of Kimball International ended Monday on at $11.70. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $11.50 and its 200 day moving average is $16.47.Kimball International has a 12 month low of $10.91 and a 12 month high of $22.40. While on yearly highs and lows, Kimball International’s today has traded high as $11.72 and has touched $10.91 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Kimball International Earnings and What to expect:
Kimball International last released its earnings results on May 5th, 2020. The reported $0.27 earnings per share for the quarter. The firm earned $178.17 million during the quarter. Kimball International has generated $0.00 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.4. Kimball International has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
The P/E ratio of Kimball International is 9.38, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Kimball International is 9.38, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Consumer Discretionary sector average P/E ratio of about 29.22. Kimball International has a P/B Ratio of 1.85. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.50%
- On 12/3/2018 Insider Kristine L Juster Buy 400 at average share price of $15.19 which equates to $6,076.00 in money value.
- On 11/20/2018 VP Lonnie P Nicholson Sell 1,341 at average price of $15.91 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/16/2018 VP Lonnie P Nicholson Sell 1,341 at average price of $15.84 with total value of : $21,241.44
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Kimball International (NASDAQ:KBAL) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $11.21 And 5 day price change is $0.34 (2.99%) with average volume for 5 day average is 278,580. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $11.78 and 20 day price change is $0.49 (4.37%) and average 20 day moving volume is 219,490. 50 day moving average is $11.50 and 50 day price change is $0.30 ( 2.63%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 186,278. 200 day moving average is $16.47 and 200 day price change is -$7.81 (-40.03%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 130,689.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING