Koppers stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Koppers Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Strong Sell.
Shares of Koppers traded up $0.40 on Tuesday, reaching $18.80. 36165 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 288902. Shares of Koppers at mid-way on Tuesday were at $18.80. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $16.13 and its 200 day moving average is $25.61.Koppers has a 12 month low of $17.84 and a 12 month high of $44.75. While on yearly highs and lows, Koppers’s today has traded high as $18.92 and has touched $17.84 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Koppers Earnings and What to expect:
Koppers last issued its quarterly earnings data on May 7th, 2020. The specialty chemicals company reported $0.47 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.51 by $0.04. The company earned $401.90 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $401.90 million. Koppers has generated $3.31 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.4. Koppers has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 13th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Koppers are expected to grow by 28.38% in the coming year, from $2.29 to $2.94 per share. The P/E ratio of Koppers is 7.40, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Koppers is 7.40, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Basic Materials sector average P/E ratio of about 25.59. Koppers has a P/B Ratio of 2.44. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 5.25%
- On 5/19/2020 Director Albert J Neupaver Buy 3,250 at average share price of $15.84 which equates to $51,480.00 in money value.
- On 11/12/2019 Insider Steven R Lacy Sell 5,615 at average price of $42.71 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 9/20/2019 VP Leslie S Hyde Sell 2,687 at average price of $29.72 with total value of : $79,857.64
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/19/2020 – Koppers had its price target raised by analysts at Barrington Research from $25.00 to $30.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 4/28/2020 – Koppers had its price target lowered by analysts at B. Riley from $50.00 to $35.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 4/28/2020 – Koppers had its price target lowered by analysts at Monness Crespi & Hardt from $35.00 to $25.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 4/27/2020 – Koppers had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Barrington Research. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
Koppers (NYSE:KOP) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $18.07 And 5 day price change is -$0.63 (-3.29%) with average volume for 5 day average is 215,489. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $18.91 and 20 day price change is $0.70 (3.93%) and average 20 day moving volume is 255,307. 50 day moving average is $16.13 and 50 day price change is $7.42 ( 66.97%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 282,111. 200 day moving average is $25.61 and 200 day price change is -$11.34 (-38.00%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 209,083.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING