Landec stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Landec Downgraded by Barrington Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Market Perform. The analysts previously had rating of Outperform.
Shares of Landec traded down -$1.79 on Tuesday, reaching $8.01. 277334 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 136502. Shares of Landec at mid-way on Tuesday were at $8.01. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $10.47 and its 200 day moving average is $10.49.Landec has a 12 month low of $7.80 and a 12 month high of $12.46. While on yearly highs and lows, Landec’s today has traded high as $9.02 and has touched $7.80 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Landec Earnings and What to expect:
Landec last announced its quarterly earnings results on March 31st, 2020. The basic materials company reported $0.04 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.01 by $0.03. The business earned $152.93 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $147.15 million. Landec has generated $0.32 earnings per share over the last year. Landec has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Landec are expected to grow by 116.67% in the coming year, from $0.18 to $0.39 per share. The P/E ratio of Landec is -10.30, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Landec is -10.30, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Landec has a PEG Ratio of 2.47. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Landec has a P/B Ratio of 0.88. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 14.99%
- On 5/11/2020 Director Nelson Obus Buy 5,000 at average share price of $10.80 which equates to $54,000.00 in money value.
- On 11/5/2019 CEO Albert D Bolles Buy 3,800 at average price of $10.69 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/5/2019 Director Nelson Obus Buy 10,000 at average price of $10.38 with total value of : $103,800.00
Analyst at Barrington Research are also talking about :
- 6/24/2020 – Landec was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/5/2020 – Landec was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/2/2020 – Landec was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/9/2020 – Landec was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Landec (NASDAQ:LNDC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $9.48 And 5 day price change is -$1.74 (-17.40%) with average volume for 5 day average is 166,431. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $10.24 and 20 day price change is -$2.63 (-24.15%) and average 20 day moving volume is 154,983. 50 day moving average is $10.47 and 50 day price change is -$1.41 ( -14.58%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 138,485. 200 day moving average is $10.49 and 200 day price change is -$4.10 (-33.17%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 152,568.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING