Lattice Semiconductor stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Lattice Semiconductor Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Lattice Semiconductor traded down -$0.23 on Monday, reaching $27.30. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1432889. Shares of Lattice Semiconductor ended Monday on at $27.30. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $24.36 and its 200 day moving average is $20.41.Lattice Semiconductor has a 12 month low of $26.79 and a 12 month high of $28.89. While on yearly highs and lows, Lattice Semiconductor’s today has traded high as $27.87 and has touched $26.79 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Lattice Semiconductor Earnings and What to expect:
Lattice Semiconductor last announced its earnings data on April 28th, 2020. The semiconductor company reported $0.15 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.14 by $0.01. The firm earned $97.32 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $98.29 million. Its quarterly revenue was down .8% on a year-over-year basis. Lattice Semiconductor has generated $0.45 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 85.3. Lattice Semiconductor has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Lattice Semiconductor are expected to grow by 45.71% in the coming year, from $0.35 to $0.51 per share. The P/E ratio of Lattice Semiconductor is 85.32, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Lattice Semiconductor is 85.32, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 46.18. Lattice Semiconductor has a PEG Ratio of 7.87. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Lattice Semiconductor has a P/B Ratio of 11.14. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.24%
- On 5/1/2020 VP Stephen Douglass Sell 7,053 at average share price of $21.43 which equates to $151,145.79 in money value.
- On 4/29/2020 VP Stephen Douglass Sell 1,328 at average price of $21.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/14/2020 VP Mark Jon Nelson Sell 90,455 at average price of $20.75 with total value of : $1,876,941.25
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Lattice Semiconductor had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 6/27/2020 – Lattice Semiconductor was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/24/2020 – Lattice Semiconductor was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/23/2020 – Lattice Semiconductor had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen Inc from $27.00 to $33.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ:LSCC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $27.51 And 5 day price change is -$0.62 (-2.22%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,712,160. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $27.22 and 20 day price change is $2.38 (9.55%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,571,375. 50 day moving average is $24.36 and 50 day price change is $7.10 ( 35.18%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,521,416. 200 day moving average is $20.41 and 200 day price change is $6.29 (29.94%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,713,716.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING