Manhattan Associates stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Manhattan Associates Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Strong-Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Manhattan Associates traded up $2.92 on Monday, reaching $93.96. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 585110. Shares of Manhattan Associates ended Monday on at $93.96. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $79.22 and its 200 day moving average is $75.67.Manhattan Associates has a 12 month low of $90.61 and a 12 month high of $95.08. While on yearly highs and lows, Manhattan Associates’s today has traded high as $94.00 and has touched $90.61 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Manhattan Associates Earnings and What to expect:
Manhattan Associates last released its quarterly earnings results on April 21st, 2020. The software maker reported $0.40 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.33 by $0.07. The business had revenue of $153.90 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $152.55 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 3.7% compared to the same quarter last year. Manhattan Associates has generated $1.32 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 69.6. Manhattan Associates has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Manhattan Associates are expected to grow by 5.83% in the coming year, from $1.20 to $1.27 per share. The P/E ratio of Manhattan Associates is 69.60, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Manhattan Associates is 69.60, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 46.18. Manhattan Associates has a P/B Ratio of 42.13. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.74%
- On 5/28/2020 VP Bruce Richards Sell 4,000 at average share price of $89.95 which equates to $359,800.00 in money value.
- On 5/28/2020 SVP Robert G Howell Sell 31,000 at average price of $90.02 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/27/2020 Director John J Huntz Jr Sell 2,500 at average price of $88.95 with total value of : $222,375.00
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Manhattan Associates (NASDAQ:MANH) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $92.41 And 5 day price change is $1.83 (1.99%) with average volume for 5 day average is 509,200. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $89.45 and 20 day price change is -$0.35 (-0.37%) and average 20 day moving volume is 497,595. 50 day moving average is $79.22 and 50 day price change is $36.46 ( 63.41%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 683,008. 200 day moving average is $75.67 and 200 day price change is $10.98 (13.23%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 608,833.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING