Marvell Technology Group stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Marvell Technology Group Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Marvell Technology Group traded up $0.33 on Monday, reaching $33.56. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 10447984. Shares of Marvell Technology Group end of the day on Monday at $33.56. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $30.38 and its 200 day moving average is $26.10.Marvell Technology Group has a 12 month low of $32.64 and a 12 month high of $36.92. While on yearly highs and lows, Marvell Technology Group’s today has traded high as $33.79 and has touched $32.64 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Marvell Technology Group Earnings and What to expect:
Marvell Technology Group last posted its earnings results on May 28th, 2020. The semiconductor company reported $0.18 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.14 by $0.04. The firm had revenue of $694 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $680.19 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 4.8% on a year-over-year basis. Marvell Technology Group has generated $0.32 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.0. Marvell Technology Group has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, September 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Marvell Technology Group are expected to grow by 77.19% in the coming year, from $0.57 to $1.01 per share. The P/E ratio of Marvell Technology Group is 14.98, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.16. The P/E ratio of Marvell Technology Group is 14.98, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 41.64. Marvell Technology Group has a PEG Ratio of 11.68. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Marvell Technology Group has a P/B Ratio of 2.56. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.29%
- On 6/17/2020 EVP Mitchell Gaynor Sell 30,000 at average share price of $35.09 which equates to $1,052,700.00 in money value.
- On 6/2/2020 Director Richard Hill Sell 24,227 at average price of $34.40 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 4/16/2020 CAO Willem A Meintjes Sell 20,646 at average price of $25.13 with total value of : $518,833.98
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Marvell Technology Group had its price target raised by analysts at UBS Group AG from $35.00 to $38.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/16/2020 – Marvell Technology Group had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $33.50 to $36.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 6/10/2020 – Marvell Technology Group is now covered by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They set a “buy” rating and a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/6/2020 – Marvell Technology Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Marvell Technology Group (NASDAQ:MRVL) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $33.73 And 5 day price change is -$1.15 (-3.31%) with average volume for 5 day average is 6,563,740. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $34.53 and 20 day price change is $0.58 (1.76%) and average 20 day moving volume is 9,392,775. 50 day moving average is $30.38 and 50 day price change is $7.61 ( 29.30%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 9,827,972. 200 day moving average is $26.10 and 200 day price change is $7.59 (29.23%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 9,380,866.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING