Mobileiron stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Mobileiron Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Mobileiron traded up $0.02 on Monday, reaching $4.82. 100 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 963570. Shares of Mobileiron ended Monday on at $4.82. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $4.71 and its 200 day moving average is $4.88.Mobileiron has a 12 month low of $4.69 and a 12 month high of $7.79. While on yearly highs and lows, Mobileiron’s today has traded high as $4.92 and has touched $4.69 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Mobileiron Earnings and What to expect:
Mobileiron last issued its earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The software maker reported ($0.04) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.07) by $0.03. The firm earned $49.70 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $47.13 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 3.4% on a year-over-year basis. Mobileiron has generated ($0.41) earnings per share over the last year. Mobileiron has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Mobileiron are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.40) to ($0.36) per share. The P/E ratio of Mobileiron is -12.31, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Mobileiron is -12.31, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Mobileiron has a P/B Ratio of 14.55. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 17.30%
- On 5/18/2020 VP Brian Foster Sell 7,500 at average share price of $4.50 which equates to $33,750.00 in money value.
- On 5/4/2020 VP Sohail M Parekh Sell 40,000 at average price of $4.74 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/26/2020 SVP Gregory Randolph Sell 19,863 at average price of $4.26 with total value of : $84,616.38
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Mobileiron (NASDAQ:MOBL) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $4.80 And 5 day price change is -$0.01 (-0.21%) with average volume for 5 day average is 782,180. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $4.81 and 20 day price change is -$0.02 (-0.41%) and average 20 day moving volume is 996,580. 50 day moving average is $4.71 and 50 day price change is $0.09 ( 1.90%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 916,492. 200 day moving average is $4.88 and 200 day price change is -$2.77 (-36.50%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,002,624.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING