Mondelez International stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Mondelez International Downgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Mondelez International traded up $0.79 on Monday, reaching $50.58. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 6915758. Shares of Mondelez International ended Monday on at $50.58. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $51.20 and its 200 day moving average is $53.13.Mondelez International has a 12 month low of $50.00 and a 12 month high of $59.96. While on yearly highs and lows, Mondelez International’s today has traded high as $50.72 and has touched $50.00 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Mondelez International Earnings and What to expect:
Mondelez International last released its quarterly earnings data on April 28th, 2020. The reported $0.69 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.66 by $0.03. The business earned $6.71 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $6.60 billion. Its quarterly revenue was up 2.6% compared to the same quarter last year. Mondelez International has generated $2.47 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.8. Mondelez International has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Mondelez International are expected to grow by 7.45% in the coming year, from $2.55 to $2.74 per share. The P/E ratio of Mondelez International is 19.84, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Mondelez International is 19.84, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Consumer Staples sector average P/E ratio of about 37.91. Mondelez International has a PEG Ratio of 3.01. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Mondelez International has a P/B Ratio of 2.65. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.30%
- On 5/1/2020 Director Charles E Bunch Buy 2,000 at average share price of $50.32 which equates to $100,640.00 in money value.
- On 2/4/2020 Director Peter W. May Sell 1,177,012 at average price of $57.67 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 9/6/2019 EVP Vinzenz P Gruber Sell 40,377 at average price of $56.68 with total value of : $2,288,568.36
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Mondelez International (NASDAQ:MDLZ) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $50.81 And 5 day price change is -$1.77 (-3.38%) with average volume for 5 day average is 5,925,100. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $51.88 and 20 day price change is -$1.67 (-3.20%) and average 20 day moving volume is 6,934,150. 50 day moving average is $51.20 and 50 day price change is -$2.90 ( -5.42%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 6,912,632. 200 day moving average is $53.13 and 200 day price change is -$4.23 (-7.72%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 7,281,950.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING