MSA Safety stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. MSA Safety Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of MSA Safety traded up $1.66 on Tuesday, reaching $113.73. 43199 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 387623. Shares of MSA Safety at mid-way on Tuesday were at $113.73. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $113.31 and its 200 day moving average is $118.56.MSA Safety has a 12 month low of $111.67 and a 12 month high of $142.34. While on yearly highs and lows, MSA Safety’s today has traded high as $114.51 and has touched $111.67 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
MSA Safety Earnings and What to expect:
MSA Safety last posted its earnings results on April 29th, 2020. The industrial products company reported $1.18 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.95 by $0.23. The business earned $341.15 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $314.57 million. Its revenue was up 4.6% compared to the same quarter last year. MSA Safety has generated $4.80 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.5. MSA Safety has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for MSA Safety are expected to grow by 10.69% in the coming year, from $4.49 to $4.97 per share. The P/E ratio of MSA Safety is 28.60, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of MSA Safety is 28.60, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Industrial Products sector average P/E ratio of about 19.76. MSA Safety has a P/B Ratio of 6.06. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 7.00%
- On 6/5/2020 VP Steven C Sr. Blanco Sell 9,585 at average share price of $124.00 which equates to $1,188,540.00 in money value.
- On 5/11/2020 Director Diane M Pearse Sell 891 at average price of $120.61 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/20/2020 Chairman William M Lambert Sell 7,500 at average price of $109.00 with total value of : $817,500.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 5/6/2020 – MSA Safety was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/30/2020 – MSA Safety was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 4/21/2020 – MSA Safety was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/14/2020 – MSA Safety was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
MSA Safety (NYSE:MSA) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $109.91 And 5 day price change is $5.36 (4.94%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,025,545. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $113.43 and 20 day price change is -$4.90 (-4.12%) and average 20 day moving volume is 459,826. 50 day moving average is $113.31 and 50 day price change is $10.91 ( 10.59%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 349,034. 200 day moving average is $118.56 and 200 day price change is $0.89 (0.79%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 237,077.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING