MVC Capital stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. MVC Capital Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of MVC Capital traded up $0.07 on Tuesday, reaching $6.61. 4665 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 25907. Shares of MVC Capital at mid-way on Tuesday were at $6.61. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $6.68 and its 200 day moving average is $8.01.MVC Capital has a 12 month low of $6.57 and a 12 month high of $10.45. While on yearly highs and lows, MVC Capital’s today has traded high as $6.65 and has touched $6.57 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
MVC Capital Earnings and What to expect:
MVC Capital last issued its quarterly earnings results on June 9th, 2020. The investment management company reported $0.20 earnings per share for the quarter. The company earned $7.65 million during the quarter. MVC Capital has generated $0.65 earnings per share over the last year. MVC Capital has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, September 14th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for MVC Capital are expected to decrease by -22.58% in the coming year, from $0.62 to $0.48 per share. The P/E ratio of MVC Capital is -3.58, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of MVC Capital is -3.58, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. MVC Capital has a P/B Ratio of 0.51. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 10.04%
- On 10/8/2019 Director Gerald Hellerman Buy 1,000 at average share price of $8.88 which equates to $8,880.00 in money value.
- On 9/30/2019 Director Gerald Hellerman Buy 2,000 at average price of $8.97 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 9/24/2019 Chairman Michael T Tokarz Buy 1,000 at average price of $8.91 with total value of : $8,910.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/10/2020 – MVC Capital was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating.
- 5/26/2020 – MVC Capital was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/20/2020 – MVC Capital was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/19/2020 – MVC Capital was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
MVC Capital (NYSE:MVC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $6.53 And 5 day price change is $0.09 (1.38%) with average volume for 5 day average is 12,596. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $6.73 and 20 day price change is -$0.40 (-5.72%) and average 20 day moving volume is 26,439. 50 day moving average is $6.68 and 50 day price change is $0.09 ( 1.38%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 39,112. 200 day moving average is $8.01 and 200 day price change is -$2.40 (-26.70%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 38,708.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING