Nantkwest stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Nantkwest Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Nantkwest traded up $0.87 on Monday, reaching $10.82. 1483 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3646511. Shares of Nantkwest ended Monday on at $10.82. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $6.14 and its 200 day moving average is $3.89.Nantkwest has a 12 month low of $9.95 and a 12 month high of $13.11. While on yearly highs and lows, Nantkwest’s today has traded high as $10.92 and has touched $9.95 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Nantkwest Earnings and What to expect:
Nantkwest last posted its quarterly earnings data on May 11th, 2020. The biotechnology company reported ($0.19) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.17) by $0.02. The company had revenue of $0.02 million for the quarter. Nantkwest has generated ($0.70) earnings per share over the last year. Nantkwest has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Nantkwest are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($0.54) to ($0.77) per share. The P/E ratio of Nantkwest is -14.63, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Nantkwest is -14.63, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Nantkwest has a P/B Ratio of 8.09. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 72.08%
- On 6/29/2020 CEO Patrick Soon-Shiong Buy 3,710,000 at average share price of $12.12 which equates to $44,965,200.00 in money value.
- On 6/23/2020 Insider Barry J Simon Sell 29,609 at average price of $13.01 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/19/2020 Insider Barry J Simon Sell 13,737 at average price of $9.00 with total value of : $123,633.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/25/2020 – Nantkwest was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/16/2020 – Nantkwest was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/6/2020 – Nantkwest was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/14/2020 – Nantkwest was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Nantkwest (NASDAQ:NK) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $11.17 And 5 day price change is -$0.31 (-2.79%) with average volume for 5 day average is 4,520,200. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $8.30 and 20 day price change is $3.32 (44.27%) and average 20 day moving volume is 3,702,025. 50 day moving average is $6.14 and 50 day price change is $7.52 ( 227.88%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,582,880. 200 day moving average is $3.89 and 200 day price change is $9.49 (713.53%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,514,192.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING