Okta stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Okta Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Strong-Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Okta traded down -$3.65 on Monday, reaching $199.84. 247 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2396895. Shares of Okta ended Monday on at $199.84. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $178.32 and its 200 day moving average is $134.38.Okta has a 12 month low of $192.54 and a 12 month high of $206.09. While on yearly highs and lows, Okta’s today has traded high as $203.44 and has touched $192.54 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Okta Earnings and What to expect:
Okta last posted its earnings data on May 28th, 2020. The reported ($0.07) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.17) by $0.10. The company had revenue of $182.86 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $171.57 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 46.0% compared to the same quarter last year. Okta has generated ($1.39) earnings per share over the last year. Okta has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 26th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Okta are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($1.51) to ($1.43) per share. The P/E ratio of Okta is -111.64, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Okta is -111.64, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Okta has a P/B Ratio of 60.37. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 12.02%
- On 6/22/2020 Director Benjamin A Horowitz Sell 37,878 at average share price of $198.94 which equates to $7,535,449.32 in money value.
- On 6/22/2020 CEO Todd Mckinnon Sell 159,641 at average price of $198.87 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/16/2020 CAO Christopher K Kramer Sell 1,488 at average price of $185.62 with total value of : $276,202.56
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Okta (NASDAQ:OKTA) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $199.80 And 5 day price change is $0.65 (0.33%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,303,820. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $191.46 and 20 day price change is -$4.94 (-2.41%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,434,490. 50 day moving average is $178.32 and 50 day price change is $51.75 ( 34.94%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,100,388. 200 day moving average is $134.38 and 200 day price change is $93.47 (87.87%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,078,985.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING