Old Second Bancorp stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Old Second Bancorp Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Old Second Bancorp traded up $0.24 on Tuesday, reaching $7.77. 86301 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 160418. Shares of Old Second Bancorp at mid-way on Tuesday were at $7.77. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $7.46 and its 200 day moving average is $10.42.Old Second Bancorp has a 12 month low of $7.30 and a 12 month high of $13.77. While on yearly highs and lows, Old Second Bancorp’s today has traded high as $7.81 and has touched $7.30 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Old Second Bancorp Earnings and What to expect:
Old Second Bancorp last posted its earnings data on April 22nd, 2020. The financial services provider reported $0.25 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.22 by $0.03. The company had revenue of $28.98 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $30.83 million. Old Second Bancorp has generated $1.30 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.5. Old Second Bancorp has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Old Second Bancorp are expected to decrease by -6.67% in the coming year, from $0.75 to $0.70 per share. The P/E ratio of Old Second Bancorp is 7.44, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Old Second Bancorp is 7.44, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 18.17. Old Second Bancorp has a P/B Ratio of 0.82. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 3.83%
- On 5/1/2020 CEO James Eccher Buy 12,033 at average share price of $8.28 which equates to $99,633.24 in money value.
- On 4/27/2020 Director Rocks Patti Temple Buy 2,000 at average price of $7.85 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 8/21/2019 Vice Chairman Gary S. Collins Buy 426 at average price of $12.48 with total value of : $5,316.48
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/7/2020 – Old Second Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 4/30/2020 – Old Second Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 4/29/2020 – Old Second Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 4/24/2020 – Old Second Bancorp had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $11.00 to $9.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Old Second Bancorp (NASDAQ:OSBC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $7.37 And 5 day price change is $0.11 (1.45%) with average volume for 5 day average is 164,186. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $7.81 and 20 day price change is -$0.06 (-0.77%) and average 20 day moving volume is 158,382. 50 day moving average is $7.46 and 50 day price change is $0.70 ( 10.09%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 157,501. 200 day moving average is $10.42 and 200 day price change is -$5.15 (-40.11%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 118,728.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING