OSI Systems stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. OSI Systems Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of OSI Systems traded up $0.63 on Tuesday, reaching $74.47. 17805 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 134050. Shares of OSI Systems at mid-way on Tuesday were at $74.47. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $73.96 and its 200 day moving average is $86.89.OSI Systems has a 12 month low of $73.29 and a 12 month high of $117.21. While on yearly highs and lows, OSI Systems’s today has traded high as $74.50 and has touched $73.29 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
OSI Systems Earnings and What to expect:
OSI Systems last posted its earnings results on April 30th, 2020. The technology company reported $1.20 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.18 by $0.02. The firm had revenue of $292.90 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $303.01 million. Its revenue for the quarter was down 3.7% on a year-over-year basis. OSI Systems has generated $4.32 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.8. OSI Systems has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 24th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for OSI Systems are expected to grow by 6.64% in the coming year, from $4.52 to $4.82 per share. The P/E ratio of OSI Systems is 17.77, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of OSI Systems is 17.77, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 41.87. OSI Systems has a PEG Ratio of 0.86. PEG Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued. OSI Systems has a P/B Ratio of 2.43. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 6.80%
- On 2/6/2020 VP Ajay Mehra Sell 23,107 at average share price of $89.98 which equates to $2,079,167.86 in money value.
- On 2/6/2020 CEO Deepak Chopra Sell 14,050 at average price of $90.08 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/6/2020 Director Steven C Good Sell 1,000 at average price of $90.17 with total value of : $90,170.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/19/2020 – OSI Systems was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/6/2020 – OSI Systems was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/29/2020 – OSI Systems was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/8/2020 – OSI Systems was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
OSI Systems (NASDAQ:OSIS) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $72.86 And 5 day price change is $0.03 (0.04%) with average volume for 5 day average is 149,805. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $75.50 and 20 day price change is -$2.62 (-3.41%) and average 20 day moving volume is 150,866. 50 day moving average is $73.96 and 50 day price change is $2.49 ( 3.47%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 123,484. 200 day moving average is $86.89 and 200 day price change is -$30.58 (-29.20%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 143,938.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING