Pacific Premier Bancorp stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Pacific Premier Bancorp Upgraded by ValuEngine on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Pacific Premier Bancorp traded up $1.39 on Monday, reaching $21.05. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 860465. Shares of Pacific Premier Bancorp ended Monday on at $21.05. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $20.52 and its 200 day moving average is $26.79.Pacific Premier Bancorp has a 12 month low of $20.00 and a 12 month high of $34.90. While on yearly highs and lows, Pacific Premier Bancorp’s today has traded high as $21.32 and has touched $20.00 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Pacific Premier Bancorp Earnings and What to expect:
Pacific Premier Bancorp last released its quarterly earnings results on April 28th, 2020. The financial services provider reported $0.43 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.47 by $0.04. The firm had revenue of $123.65 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $114.89 million. Pacific Premier Bancorp has generated $2.60 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.7. Pacific Premier Bancorp has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Pacific Premier Bancorp are expected to grow by 43.62% in the coming year, from $1.49 to $2.14 per share. The P/E ratio of Pacific Premier Bancorp is 8.66, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.96. The P/E ratio of Pacific Premier Bancorp is 8.66, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 14.66. Pacific Premier Bancorp has a P/B Ratio of 0.62. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.81%
- On 6/12/2020 Director Joseph L. Garrett Buy 100 at average share price of $20.06 which equates to $2,006.00 in money value.
- On 6/12/2020 EVP Michael S. Karr Sell 10,000 at average price of $21.13 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/18/2020 Director Joseph L Garrett Buy 500 at average price of $15.33 with total value of : $7,665.00
Analyst at ValuEngine are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Renewable Energy Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Murphy USA was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Motorcar Parts of America was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Martin Midstream Partners was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Pacific Premier Bancorp (NASDAQ:PPBI) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $20.59 And 5 day price change is -$0.46 (-2.14%) with average volume for 5 day average is 711,180. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $21.95 and 20 day price change is -$1.06 (-4.79%) and average 20 day moving volume is 932,175. 50 day moving average is $20.52 and 50 day price change is $2.51 ( 13.54%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 703,182. 200 day moving average is $26.79 and 200 day price change is -$11.01 (-34.34%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 523,215.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING