Paramount Group stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Paramount Group Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Paramount Group traded up $0.12 on Tuesday, reaching $7.84. 586410 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2141153. Shares of Paramount Group at mid-way on Tuesday were at $7.84. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $8.29 and its 200 day moving average is $11.52.Paramount Group has a 12 month low of $7.52 and a 12 month high of $15.00. While on yearly highs and lows, Paramount Group’s today has traded high as $7.86 and has touched $7.52 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Paramount Group Earnings and What to expect:
Paramount Group last released its quarterly earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The financial services provider reported $0.01 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.25 by $0.24. The company earned $184 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $190.53 million. Its revenue for the quarter was down .2% on a year-over-year basis. Paramount Group has generated $0.98 earnings per share over the last year. Paramount Group has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Paramount Group are expected to decrease by -3.12% in the coming year, from $0.96 to $0.93 per share. The P/E ratio of Paramount Group is -46.06, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Paramount Group is -46.06, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Paramount Group has a PEG Ratio of 6.59. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Paramount Group has a P/B Ratio of 0.38. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 8.50%
- On 11/27/2019 Major Shareholder Alexander Otto Sell 16,487 at average share price of $13.49 which equates to $222,409.63 in money value.
- On 11/27/2019 Director Katharina Otto-Bernstein Buy 33,363 at average price of $13.49 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 12/1/2016 Director Katharina Otto-Bernstein Buy 100,000 at average price of $15.59 with total value of : $1,559,000.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/25/2020 – Paramount Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $9.50 to $9.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/9/2020 – Paramount Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/6/2020 – Paramount Group was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/28/2020 – Paramount Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $15.00 to $9.50. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Paramount Group (NYSE:PGRE) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $7.72 And 5 day price change is -$0.37 (-4.51%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,677,723. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $8.27 and 20 day price change is -$0.51 (-6.24%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,192,736. 50 day moving average is $8.29 and 50 day price change is -$0.80 ( -9.43%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,960,770. 200 day moving average is $11.52 and 200 day price change is -$5.57 (-41.84%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,937,099.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING