PlayAGS stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. PlayAGS Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of PlayAGS traded down -$0.19 on Monday, reaching $3.15. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 870792. Shares of PlayAGS end of the day on Monday at $3.15. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $4.19 and its 200 day moving average is $8.05.PlayAGS has a 12 month low of $3.00 and a 12 month high of $21.59. While on yearly highs and lows, PlayAGS’s today has traded high as $3.38 and has touched $3.00 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
PlayAGS Earnings and What to expect:
PlayAGS last posted its quarterly earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The reported ($0.41) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.08) by $0.33. The firm earned $54.31 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $69.97 million. PlayAGS has generated ($0.19) earnings per share over the last year. PlayAGS has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.80%
- On 10/18/2019 Insider (Tony) Lethlean Anthony Sell 881,252 at average share price of $0.14 which equates to $123,375.28 in money value.
- On 8/19/2019 CEO David Lopez Buy 2,328 at average price of $10.72 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 8/16/2019 CEO David Lopez Buy 4,700 at average price of $10.51 with total value of : $49,397.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/23/2020 – PlayAGS was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/11/2020 – PlayAGS was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/8/2020 – PlayAGS was upgraded by analysts at Union Gaming Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/8/2020 – PlayAGS had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $9.00 to $5.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
PlayAGS (NYSE:AGS) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $3.63 And 5 day price change is -$0.86 (-21.45%) with average volume for 5 day average is 964,940. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $4.53 and 20 day price change is -$1.85 (-37.00%) and average 20 day moving volume is 862,640. 50 day moving average is $4.19 and 50 day price change is $0.07 ( 2.27%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 868,204. 200 day moving average is $8.05 and 200 day price change is -$7.86 (-71.39%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 590,776.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING