Puma Biotechnology stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Puma Biotechnology Downgraded by BidaskClub on 6/30/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Puma Biotechnology traded down -$0.09 on Monday, reaching $10.23. 0 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1086646. Shares of Puma Biotechnology ended Monday on at $10.23. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $10.91 and its 200 day moving average is $9.55.Puma Biotechnology has a 12 month low of $10.07 and a 12 month high of $15.00. While on yearly highs and lows, Puma Biotechnology’s today has traded high as $10.67 and has touched $10.07 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Puma Biotechnology Earnings and What to expect:
Puma Biotechnology last posted its quarterly earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.43) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.77) by $0.34. The company earned $51.20 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $44.42 million. Its revenue for the quarter was down 48.3% on a year-over-year basis. Puma Biotechnology has generated ($1.95) earnings per share over the last year. Puma Biotechnology has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 13th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Puma Biotechnology are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.84) to ($0.20) per share. The P/E ratio of Puma Biotechnology is -4.85, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Puma Biotechnology is -4.85, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Puma Biotechnology has a P/B Ratio of 22.93. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 21.80%
- On 6/16/2020 Director Jay M Moyes Sell 9,720 at average share price of $9.50 which equates to $92,340.00 in money value.
- On 6/11/2020 Director Troy Edward Wilson Sell 25,245 at average price of $9.97 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/2/2020 Insider Richard Paul Bryce Sell 89 at average price of $10.66 with total value of : $948.74
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/30/2020 – Winmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Vaxart was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – VSE was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/30/2020 – Verisign was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Puma Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PBYI) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $10.86 And 5 day price change is -$1.62 (-13.67%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,030,360. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $10.57 and 20 day price change is -$0.36 (-3.40%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,159,945. 50 day moving average is $10.91 and 50 day price change is $0.58 ( 6.01%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,116,930. 200 day moving average is $9.55 and 200 day price change is -$1.36 (-11.73%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,625,489.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING